Request a Quote

Color Palette Choices

Recently, I had a Level I student ask me a question I’d never heard before.   He asked why there were so many palette choices on his infrared camera.  Often I’m asked which palette works best, or which my personal preference is.  I’d never had anyone ask me why there are so many  choices.  He went […]

Thermal Imaging joins the CNX™ Wireless System

Did you know that Fluke infrared cameras can now wirelessly connect to 5 other Fluke test and measurement tools and take multiple measurements simultaneously?

The Fluke Thermal Imaging CNX™ Wireless System includes the following infrared cameras: Ti100, Ti105, Ti110, Ti125, TiR105, TiR110 and TiR125.

Allow us to send you a free Fluke Thermal Imaging CNX™ Wireless System […]

Tell Us About Your Experience with a Fluke Thermal Imager and Win a New 55” TV!

We want to know how Fluke thermal imagers have helped you, and to say thank you, we are giving away a brand new 55 inch flat screen TV!  Tell us how you have been able to:

Grow your business
Spot inefficiencies
Reduce costs
Improve your productivity

Tell us your story; include situations and discoveries made with your Fluke thermal imager. […]

Cold and Getting Colder (at least north of the equator)

We’ve turned the calendar to a new month and year—Happy New Year readers! We’ve also turned the corner of the Winter Solstice, at least here in the Northern Hemisphere, and are headed to longer days.

We may be getting more daylight, but it will be about six more weeks until the average temperature begins to increase. […]

Learning From Each Other

One of my Thermal Resolutions for 2011 was as follows:
“I’ve learned nearly all I know about thermography from others and have, honestly, barely scratched the surface, so I resolve to learn more from my professional colleagues.”

I was fortunate to visit the home of Sir William Herschel in the Fall of 2010. Here I am […]

Winter Arrives

I captured this photograph last week at sunrise showing that winter has come to the small town of Montpelier, Vermont where I live. The golden dome of our statehouse can be seen in the lower right against a backdrop of the Green Mountains.

Here in Vermont, as well as in much of the rest of […]

Predicting the IR Market

One year ago I made some predictions about where I thought the market might be headed (click here to read full post). It is useful, I think, to see how today’s reality compares with yesterday’s dreams.

• A $1,000 imager

We are close, but thankfully not yet there. Sales of lower-cost systems continue to grow. This has […]

Wildlife in Infrared

Long ago, I once taught a course in a hotel that also housed a “disco”, which if you remember what they were, gives you an idea of how long ago it was! One evening after class, a student talked the DJ into plugging the video cable into the infrared imager we were using and suddenly […]

The Equinox

As I write this, we’ve just moved into Fall, at least here in the Northern Hemisphere. Our friends “down south” are enjoying the first bursts of Spring. In the busy world of email and text messages, rushing off to the airport and ordering a pizza for dinner, who cares about the equinox? Who even remembers […]

Fluke’s TiS wins 2011 CSE Product of the Year and Test Tool Product MVP

Consulting-Specifying Engineer provides the engineering community with premium research and information, and every year the have consumers vote on the test tool products of the year. This year it was the Fluke TiS thermal imaging scanner that reigned supreme, not only winning its category, but also claiming top prize among all products as 2011 MVP. TiS is specially engineered for […]