Fluke Corporation is lending the latest test tools from Fluke and Amprobe to help trainees learn to inspect homes and buildings, diagnose their energy efficiency and improve their performance and comfort.
This new “Hands-On-Training Tub” (HOT Tub) Program is a Fluke-sponsored equipment loan program for training affiliates of the national Building Performance Institute (BPI). BPI training affiliates, with training programs and proctors who follow the BPI Code of Ethics are eligible to participate.
“Hands-on learning often has the greatest success compared to classroom or online learning alone,” said Michael Stuart, Senior Product and Marketing Manager – Thermal Imaging, Fluke Corporation. “Our existing HOT Tub loan programs are successful and in high demand. This HOT Tub program is a natural extension into the building sciences trades. Together we can work to help develop a properly-trained and qualified workforce for the building sciences industry.”
Qualified applicants can easily apply to use one of 12 available HOT Tubs:
- Submit an application to use the loan equipment.
- On approval, work with the program administrator to schedule available dates.
- Use the equipment and training materials during the scheduled period.
- Send the equipment and training materials (in the condition in which received) to the next HOT Tub equipment loan participant on the schedule
Each HOT Tub contains over $15,000 of equipment and training materials—powerful tools to discover and diagnose problems and, in the hands of BPI affiliates and contractors, build sustainable business and jobs. Included in each HOT Tub:
- Fluke TiR1 Thermal Imager
- Fluke CO220 Carbon Monoxide Meter
- Fluke CO205 Aspirator Kit
- Fluke 62 Mini Infared Thermometer
- Fluke 971 Temperature Humidity Meter
- Fluke T5-600 Electrical Tester
- Fluke 411D Distance Meter
- Fluke 1AC-II Voltalert AC Voltage Detector
- Amprobe TMA5 Mini-vane Anemometer
- Amprobe GSD600 Gas Leak Detector
- Amprobe MT-10 Moisture Meter
- Amprobe CO2-100 Carbon Dioxide Detector
For a complete description of the hot tub program for BPI training affiliates, please visit www.fluke.com/titrainingkit.